Thursday, March 29, 2012

Motifs By Accident


      The motifs were suppose to be the "Antique Rose Teapot," by Martha Ess's, "Tea is for Tatting."  
     I ran completely out of thread on the first motif and made too many picots while tatting the next motif.  All-in-All, they turned out to be great motifs to hang on the Christmas tree or in the window.  By the third time, I finished a tea pot.




Size 20, Vineyard Harvest (ran out of thread).




Don't remember the thread used, forgot to write the name on the bobbin card (made too many picots).




                                  Tada.....here's the teapot.




No comments:

Post a Comment