Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sales Page

 Sales Page

     I finally have, Jan's (JS Designs Cards) and Kate's (Kate's Clutches) sites, up and going.  

       Now, I have started working on mine.  I shut it down, a few years ago, due to an identity theft problem.  I just finished the jewelry portion and will start working on the tatting shuttles and cases, soon.  

     With COVID, exploding up here (no one wants to wear their masks), the fall craft shows are getting cancelled.  We are still having ours, as of now.  We have put in extra measures to ensure a safe venue.  We depend, upon our shows to buy our Christmas and birthday presents, during the holidays.  So, our sites will help out.  I'm sure, all of my readers, are in the same situation.

Here is an example and links to the sections:



















No comments:

Post a Comment