Thursday, August 27, 2026

Ducks

 Ducks

     I brought home 94 ducks.  Most of them where mini's and a lot of unique, mini ducks.  I found most of them, traded a few with fellow duck hunters and had gotten a few in the Duck Trading/Mailbox.  

     I added a sign with the mailbox, stating this is a trading post, not a free-for-all.  On my last cruise, most people played nicely.  This cruise, not so.  I had gotten a 5% return on the mailbox.  I moved the sign to the lid of the mailbox and people started to play nicer.  From the last cruise, I learned people steal from the mailbox, so I brought a lot of stickers to put in the box.  The stickers were a hit.  Both kids and adults loved the stickers.  

      I had found three ducks with papers.  I love the papers, telling me where the ducks came from.  I'll keep a few, unique ducks for a while, give a few to family and rehide the rest on the next cruises.














94 Ducks

Large Ducks


Minis


Pirates 


Sailor


Uniques



No comments:

Post a Comment