Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tree Tatting

Tree Tatting

     The day-after Thanksgiving is the day my family puts up the Christmas decorations.  Here is my little 18" tree, decorated with all tatting....oops...not the tree topped angel.  Need to fix that and tat a 3-D angle.  Most of the decorations are my designs...Tatsmithing, baubles and mini Christmas balls.


.......Speaking of  Christmas balls, I finished writing up my pattern for the small Christmas balls.  Reply on this post and I'll give-away two copies of my newest pattern.  You have until Wed, 4 December to reply.  I'll use the random number generator to draw names.






10 comments:

  1. beautiful ornament! I voted for this one in the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks fantastic! My 18" tree will be a work in progress between now and Christmas, part of my 25 days of snowflakes that I'll be doing with Margaret in England.

    I love your bauble and would like to be entered in the drawing. I have plenty of baubles to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful and we are putting our decorations up tonight! and I voted for this one too, sooo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a copy of your pattern you do wonderful work.. You are very talented.. Thank you for sharing all you do Norma from Montana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Xmas tree look awesome :). Would love to have a copy for the bauble :). We just put up the Xmas tree and would have to pretty it up with some decorated bauble :).

    Cheers,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of tatting and beading! Very unique!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ornament. Please enter me in the drawing.
    LeVert92 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tree - looks great :D Please include me in your draw ..Thanks
    Bridget in Perth Western Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tree is beautiful!! I would love an opportunity to win the pattern. I just hope it isn't too late to enter as its 8:30 PM PST in California. I just saw the post now!
    Merry almost Christmas, everyone!

    ReplyDelete