Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Can't Keep Them All

Can't Keep Them All

     I'm a Tattasaurus, with a tatting problem...I can't stop tatting.  I just love it!!!  I tat during my morning tea, tat at night, tat while we are on the way to the store, even design patterns when I'm suppose to be sleeping. 

     A lot of my tatting is given away as gifts and put into Christmas cards, some I sell at my fall craft shows, and a few on West Pine Creations.  I don't try to make a living at it If I sell a piece, great...that means I can buy another ball(s) of STRING!!

      On those rare occasions, I can't part with a piece of tatting.  That's what happened with this pair of earrings.  They started out as a single pendent and ended up as pair of changeable earrings.  They are tatted with pearl cotton #12 on an old pair of clip earrings.  The clips were glued on and easily removed.  The earrings also double as a pendent.

     Here's the link for the items for sale:  West Pine Creations.



      There was also a pendent, I made a little while back that I had a hard time parting with.  You can't keep them all...BUT, since I have the earrings, I need a matching necklace.  So, I kept the necklace and working on a matching bracelet.........I need the set.




12 of 100 motif challenge

5 comments:

  1. Heeee, heee, perhaps you should get together with this guy?
    http://www.janeeborall.freeservers.com/Tattysaurus.pdf
    Pretty earrings and pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set lovely pendant and earrings
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I especially like the pendant! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blues!! they are so pretty and well made (as is everything you make!) Great job, can't wait to see the bracelet you make!

    ReplyDelete