Friday, November 2, 2012

Leafy Pendent

Leafy Pendent

     I bought this pendent, about a year ago, with the intentions of tatting around it.  Seeing Rachel's wonderful work, I thought I'd give it a try.

     I like to incorporate the tatting to the colors and designs of the piece.  The thread is Lizbeth, size 20, seed beads and Swarovski crystals.  

    The challenge on this piece was the split-chain, in the second round.  For this, I like to go to Linda's site.  She has it in video and pictorial.  Linda designs the most beautiful doilies and 3-D flowers.



4 of 100 motif challenge.

Up Coming Shows:

Indian Valley, ID: 3 Nov (9 am to 4 pm)
Cambridge, ID: 10 & 11 Nov (9 am to 4 pm)
Council, ID: 1 Dec (9 am to 4 pm)
Weiser, ID: 7 & 8 Dec (10 am to 7 pm/10 am to 4 pm)


Come see me and learn to tat.  I'm the one with silversmithed jewelry, humming bird feeders and of course...tatting!!!!

5 comments: