Monday, August 6, 2012
Mice Swizzel Sticks
- Colors/6 mm colorless Pyrex rod
- # 3 tip
- Matches/mats/towel/glass cutter/graphite paddle/long nail/tweezers
Mouse Swizzle Stick (6 mm rod):
- Use a #3 tip. Colorless or colored rod can be used.
- Form a small ball on the end of a piece of rod, flatten the ball and pull off an ear with a tweezers.
- Make another ear about the same size.
- Make two marias with your 6mm rod. Make one of the bulges larger than the other. This will be the body and head.
- Pull off the excess rod on the head. This forms the nose. Heat the tip of the nose to form a small (nose) ball. Add the eyes and the ears.
- Add a tail and fire polish the end of the swizzle stick. Do this step carefully!!!!
REMEMBER HOT GLASS LOOKS THE SAME AS COLD GLASS!!!!!
The mouse is on the left and a hummingbird is on the right.