Thursday, July 23, 2020

Mountain Air

Mountain Air

     We needed to get out of the house and into the mountain air.  Yes, we live in the heart of the mountains, but we wanted to go camping/fishing.  There's a beautiful lake, not far, with Mackinaw.  My sister, Jan and her husband, came along.  
     



     The boys and I went fishing, 5am in the morning.  This was a three person job.  The boys were watching the poles and netting each other's fish, and I was driving the boat and mapping out the fish (I love to drive the boat).  
    





     In the afternoon, we would pick huckleberries, find a couple of geocaches and feed "Sally".  Sally was a golden mantel ground squirrel (looks like a gigantic chipmunk) who keeps begging for good.  
     




















 Yes, I was tatting.  Actually....test tatting.  


Jan was working on stitch card orders.





1 comment: