Thursday, July 9, 2020

Dinosaur

Dinosaur

      While shopping at Walmart, I had came across a dinosaur pencil box.  I knew I, definitely, needed it.  This is the perfect, "working pencil" box for colored pencils.  I like to pull the pencils I 'm working with and put them in a smaller case.  I like the new box because it is lockable.  Colored pencils are soft and the cores can break if dropped.  By locking the box, I can prevent the latch from getting caught and opened...A nightmare for all colored pencils artist.  Your expensive pencils dropping on the floor.



The key is attached to the latch, so I don't forget them on a trip.  The box is locked to prevent, accidental, opening.



From left to right:  pencil sharpener (Velcro down), brush (brush off pencil dust), pencil extender, electric eraser, Prismacolor blender, white gel pen, pen (stylus, the ink has been removed, used for indenting the paper for whiskers), KOH (name brand, not potassium hydroxide, blender), 6H graphite pencil, alcohol blender, and a white pastel pencil.


Pencils with a foam, Velco to the top to prevent tip breakage.


No comments:

Post a Comment