Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Origami Owl

Origami Owl

    One of my sisters had given me an Origami Owl locket.  It came empty but were able to get three, free charms to tell your story....here is my story.








I like to tat, so I made a little motif with size 80 thread.  The challenge was getting a motif the same size as the locket.  Got it on my second attempt.





I had little rhinestones to represent, my parents, my sisters and I, and my husband.





The charms I picket out:  humming bird, compass (for geocaching) and an artist pallet. 




God is a very important in our lives, a cross to remind us of Jesus's sacrifice.




Here's my completed story....












2 comments:

  1. That’s wonderful! To have all those symbols encapsulated in such a small space, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! :) I have one of those lockets still empty somewhere(still packed). You have given me some inspiration-thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete