Monday, June 21, 2021

Chameleon

 Chameleon

       My sister had given me a set of Chameleon markers for my birthday and my neighbor had given me a set of "toppers" for the marks and a marker case for them.  These markers are awesome!  The markers have a colorless blender attached to the marker.  This enables you to touch nib to the blender for a period of time to blend the nib color.  As you draw, the color is colorless and graduates to the color of the marker.  The colored "toppers" have the same effect, but with color instead of colorless blends.  I had to map out the markers and try a little blend in the process.



The case has three sections...front, back and middle section.  The middle is for your paper, but it also opens up to reveal all the markers/"toppers."














No comments:

Post a Comment