Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Organized

Organized

       I need to be organized, otherwise, I won't have peace-of-mind.  I have a few sets of colored pencils, scattered on my desk.  It bugs the crap out of me to go through each tin to find the pencils I'm working with.  Arteza had a pencil case that fits 205 pencils.  This fits all my professional colored pencils and a few extras.  There is even a pocket on the front to carry a small sketch book.  This will be perfect, when we go on long fishing trips.








I think I need a few more for all my watercolor pencils and my fine-liner pens.

Update....my mom had given me a set of 132 Prismacolor, Premier pencils....reorganize.  Some of the colors are a close match.  I manage to get 208 pencils in my case.  I think I may need to find a bigger one.  







No comments:

Post a Comment