Monday, December 9, 2019

Boring??

Boring??

    Every year I keep putting up the same decorations.  Baubles and Tatsmithing on the little tree.  Tatting and quilling on the big tree.  I think I'm going to change it up, but when I open the box...nope tatting and quilling is going back on the tree.  It has that elegant look to it.  So, NOT boring....gorgeous!!




Not quilling or tatting....my niece gave this to my husband, last year.  It was his most treasured present.  She had spent her own money to buy it for him.















I need to make a matching doily for the teapot on the bottom.  My husband got me the hutch for Christmas.  Something to display some of my best teapots.


What....how did he get into the picture....


Rexy looooooves his Christmas lights.
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful trees and decorations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the lovely decorations. That nutcracker caught my eye, but especially love Rexy.

    ReplyDelete