Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Workbasket

Workbasket

   Nicola, on Facebook, started a doily.  She told us, the first one to guess what pattern she is working on, gets a Workbasket.  I can never pass up a Workbasket magazine.  I seen this doily before, but couldn't remember where.  I looked though a couple of books and no luck.  Giving up, I went into the bedroom.  I just happened to look down at Grandma's cedar chest, and there was the doily, hitting me in the face.  It was Renulek's, "2014 Spring Doily.   I ran back to my tablet and tried to type it in, while it wanted to lock up on me, and someone answered the question at the same time.  We both won.  
 

Here is my doily...



6 comments:

  1. Well done. Love your doily, it’s realy lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you again and this doily is lovely you got nice colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful doily! I usually crochet mine but this one looks like it may be tatted. Which is it? Tatted or crocheted?

    ReplyDelete