Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ICE

ICE

      .....come on ICE!  As you know by now, we are big ice fishermen...fisherwoman!  It's something about walking on water, especially clear ice, and catching a fish through a little 6" hole, while the ice is "singing."  That's just the Cat's Meow!  
     I've been wanting a pair of ice skates for quite awhile.  We grew up skating, in the Midwest.  It was part of the curriculum, since kindergarten.  While out shopping for wool socks, we moseyed on over to the clearance section....   Oh dear!!!  Ice SKATES..on clearance.  They are a lot nicer and cushier than the ones growing up on.   They were a little more than I would spend, but my wonderful husband seen my face when I saw them.  Well now I have a beautiful pair of skates, to skate to my next ice fishing hole.  And...the sporting goods store said they flood the fair grounds, in the winter, so I can skate there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment