Monday, January 18, 2021

Window

 Window

     I was in the other room and heard something, like a bird hitting the window.  Ever-so-often, a bird will fly into a window and knock itself out.  I went out back to see if the bird was ok.  When I opened the door, I found, a very dazed, pterodactyl.  A tree had fallen down, from too much snow on the tree.  In the tree was a nest of baby pterodactyls.  This poor, pterosaur was the only survivor from the nest.  When he had gotten near our house, a big gust of wind blew him into our window.  I picked him up and made sure he didn't have any broken bones.  We named him Pterry.


He likes to wrap his wings around my arm.



3 comments:

  1. So happy your saved him, will Rexy be jealous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Rexy is ok. Cera, the triceratops, will protect Pterry, if Rexy gets a little ruley. Rexy, is approaching his adolescent age

      Delete