Friday, January 1, 2021

Before and After

 Before and After

      I had entered a "Before and After," colored pencil challenge through the Colored Pencil Magazine.  As you know, I started to using colored pencils, the start of last year (2020).  I entered a scruffy cat and my niece's cat Rolex.  I had been notified that my pictures were one of the two pictures selected.  Barb, was the one who chose my picture and placed it on her blog and Steadtler had supplied the prizes for the two winners.  My pictures are also, published in this month's issue of Colored Pencil Magazine


Before


After




Steadtler had donated this colored pencil set to the two winners.







2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is beautiful. Congratulations!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork congratulations on you win

    ReplyDelete