Monday, May 8, 2023

Workshop

 Workshop

     I had an awesome time at the Shuttlebird workshop.  I taught 6 classes.  The last class was "Time With Marie."  Students who needed a little extra help on their projects, came to that class.   

    The night we arrived, we were given a treasure map to various tatting activities.  We had to tat a given technique for each of the stations.  The techniques were the required techniques for the classes at the workshop.  After we finished our little tatted item, we were given a bead, charm or a coin.  The theme of the workshop was pirates.  The last thing to tat was our pirates braid for another coin.  Here is my tatted hair piece.





I didn't realize how grey my hair is.


I was so busy with my classes, I forgot to take pictures of all of the classes.










4 comments:

  1. Looks like a terrific time!! :)
    Your hair piece is great and my daughter and her mermaid friends would love it!! :) Also, her pirates friends too because she is also part of a pirate crew as well as a mermaid. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to meet you at the workshop. Really enjoyed your class.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for teaching at our workshop Marie. It was alot of fun being in your classes and your patterns were easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete