Friday, August 4, 2023

Market Day

 Market Day

     Looks like it's going to be a little cooler for the market, tomorrow.  See you tomorrow (Saturday).

Bonners Ferry Farmers Market, downtown in the city parking lot. We are there from 8 am to 1 pm.

My space is the second space on the right, from the visitor center/bathrooms.

I'll have handmade/hand cut stones from the local areas and make my own settings for each stone. I have a few spiders, glow necklaces, and lots more. All locally made in Idaho and hand made.

Of course, I have a lot of tatted items and tatting supplies. New batches of wooden rattie shuttles, decorated shuttles, tatting essentials, tatting kits. Handmade tatted jewelry and motifs.

I will be tatting, of course. If you are interest in tatting, bring a chair. If you have a tatting shuttle and size 10 crochet thread, bring it and I'll teach you. If you don't have a shuttle you can get one from me and I always carry a little extra thread.




































No comments:

Post a Comment