Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Iowa

 Iowa

     Off to Iowa to see my family.  My little sister found a free cabinet, along the road and wanted to refurbish it.  My middle sister and I rolled it along the road for a about a mile, to her house.  

     After that, we went to the Goodwill Outlet store to find some goodies.  I found new outfit for my mouse.  She is wearing her dress with her triceratops slippers.  My niece gave them to her for her birthday.

     The next day we went to the Amana Colonies.  This is one of my favorite places to visit.  It comprises of 7 German colonies.



Cheryl and I





Ox Yoke Inn



Family Style










Cheryl


Uncle Ellis and Cheryl



Mom and Cheryl


Uncle Ellis and Mom



Woolen Mill



Used at the Smoke House







1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Especially the one of getting the cabinet home.

    ReplyDelete