Thursday, February 17, 2022

Shuttlebird Workshop....Open

 Shuttlebird Workshop....Open

      The workshop is now open for registration.  The workshop is from 28 April to 1 May at the Ross Point Camp in Post Falls, Idaho.  I'm teaching all six classes, this time.  I'll teach the bracelet pattern, twice.  Hope to see you all there.


Intro to Tatsmithing:    Learn the “In’s and Out’s” of Tatsmithing – how to go about tatting the “Basic Design” around any object using metallic sewing thread. This is the basis to all Tatsmithing. Practice tatting with sewing thread and tatting the basic design around a button. If you have been afraid to try metallic sewing thread, this is the class to take. 


Ruby Red Pendant


Garden Bracelet


Spirograph designs. 


The Keys to my Heart, Embellishment tatting.












2 comments:

  1. I am sure that will be fabulous!!! :)
    Everything looks wonderful and I LOVE your Spirograph designs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete