Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Pattern

 Pattern

      We went for a long drive.  Of, course, I grabbed my tatting kit and we drove off.  I needed to make a few more snowflakes and had some thread, beads and buttons in my case, but no instructions.  I came up with this simple design.  This design is so simple, I know there's a printed pattern out the somewhere.  

     Maybe, Diane has the same kind of design.  She had designed a lot of beautiful, button snowflakes last year.  Be sure to check out her site...here's the link to some of her, gorgeous snowflake patterns.




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous square!!! :)
    I don't remember seeing a square button ornament anywhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a pretty square. I’ve not seen one like it. Now where’s my button tin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t think I’ve seen anything similar. Love that square shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I don't believe Diane did any square designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have not done any square designs. That would take little more brain power than I have available right now!

    ReplyDelete