Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Art

 Art

    The Boundary County Fair had ended.  Here are the results for the art category:  all six entries had gotten first place, four "Best of Class, one "Reserved Champion," and one special award for "Best Mixed Media" with $10 award.  


first place
(marker)


first place and "Best of Class," Special $10 Award: "Best Mixed Media"  (marker and colored pencil)


first place and "Best of Class," Reserve Champion
(marker)


first place
(marker and colored pencil)


first place and "Best of Class"
(pencil)


first place and "Best of Class"
(colored pencil)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :)
    Well earned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your artwork you have amazing talent I enjoy seeing your creations in progress and when they are finished ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Does that make me a winner too? Just asking as I think the bracelet and earrings are one of my patterns!!! If not then I'm not a winner!!!! I want to be a winner with you. Everything you've done is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha ;) you are also a winner. Your button pattern is one of my favorite things to tat. Thanks for the complement.

      Delete