Saturday, May 29, 2021

Market...Today

 Market....Today

Looks like it will be a beautiful day.  See you there.


Every Saturday, until first Saturday in Oct. From 8 am to 1 pm.

Bonners Ferry City Parking Lot
Silversmithing: Custom Elk Jewelry, Jewelry made with local stones from Idaho and Oregon.
Glassblowing: Crochet hooks, spoons, pens, earrings and hummingbird feeders.
Tatting: Kits, shuttles, cases, books, motifs, trinket boxes, jewelry. Fun and Kids (adult kids) stuff: Local rocks, spiders, etc.... J.S. Designs: Jan's beautiful, hand-made stitch cards and framed stitch cards..































5 comments:

  1. Lovely display I hope you had a good day, not done a market for 18 months, all the craft markets closed a year last march, only food stalls were allowed after the first lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any more tatting shuttles? I like the red eye and yellow eye ones. If I lived closer I'd visit. Perhaps you would mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lelia, type out your email so I can can send you the shuttles I have. I have all three of the rattie shuttles.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work. I hope you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete