Friday, October 23, 2020

Madness

 Madness

     There is a reason for this madness.  Before we went to Glacier, I had gotten a couple of Pikles.  A bundle Pikle and a "Dill" Pikle in the Kaleidoscope pattern.  I just happened to have fabric to match the Pikle colors.  They come with zippered pouches.  I added two sheets of pouches.  Giving me four pouches.  



      

     The black line on the Pikle on the right, was one of their 2nd's.  There 2nd's have slight blemishes, but are fully functional.  This one had a little yellow stain on the back of the cover...no biggy.  They have their 2nd's sale at the end of July.  


     Now to fill it will all this tatting stuff.




     The yellow zippered pouch and the yellow wristlet was made by Kate.  I gave her material to make me them, soon after I had gotten my Pikles.






Bundle Pikle


Frog table measure, thread conditioner, and thread can.  Threads on embroidery bobbins in the other pouch. 



Next pouch with all of my beads.


Third pouch with sewing needles, scissors, threader, Band-Aids (I don't know how many times my picot hook has gone through my finger, this month) and alcohol pads. 
Fourth pouch with flossers, paper clips, safety pins and mini lanyards.



Large tatting case with the small tatting case inside of it.


"Dill" Pikle

Three shuttles and threads.


Beads in one pouch and sewing notions in the other pouch.


Other side on the sewing notions pouch and a pouch for picot hooks, bobbins, safey pins, flossers and picot gauges.


Small tatting case.


Here they are, "buttoned" up.



"Dill" Pikle.  The charm was from my niece.  I have, jewelry findings in the the zippered pocket.




Large Pikle with pencil and paper in the front, zippered pouch.  There is a sleeve, in the back of the Pikle, for my patterns.




     No, In a Pikle is not sponsoring this post, I just like their Pikles.


Yes, tatting on our way to our trip and at our hotel. 



















  

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! So totally organized!!! And a lot of stuff fit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly been busy making all these lovelies. Really like your color choice, too.

    ReplyDelete