Friday, March 27, 2020

Toadstool and Virgin

Toadstool and Virgin

      We hiked through the toadstool formations.  















     We found a cool, tourist trap in Virgin.






Funny story, but not.  I wanted my picture under the cactus.  I looked at the spikes and they all look like large spikes.  My husband said be careful not to get stuck...I laughed and said I would be careful.  I squatted down...oops.  I didn't think much about it.  Once we were in the store, my hand brushed across my upper thigh....ha, ha.  There were lots of little spikes.  These were the fine, colorless spikes.  I could feel three in my thigh as I showered.  I dug them out, so I thought and found one the next night.  I was able to dig it out.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures. I dont think you will sit near a cactus again, glad you got them out.
    Can you tell me where this is, I take it you are in America

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was in Southwest Utah. It is near Arizona and Nevada, in the US.

      Delete