Monday, August 5, 2019

Tree

Tree

      I remember seeing a beautiful, Christmas tree picture in my grandmother's kitchen.  It hung above the kitchen table, next to the doorway to the living room.  The tree was made of old jewelry.  I thought that was one of the coolest things I had seen.  One day, I wanted to make one of the.  

     Well, one day is here.  I found a beautiful picture frame, at a yard sale, for fifty cents.  Couldn't pass that up.  I went through my jewelry stash, found broken pieces of jewelry and jewelry that didn't have any attachment points for embellishment tatting.  Here's what I came up with.











4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. That turned out great. A long time ago I used to make upcycled jewelry. It was always so much fun to pull out my stash of jewelry odds and ends and play around with them to create something new. Your tree is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree picture is absolutely fabulous, very very clever the way you have done it, and what fun it must have been to create

    ReplyDelete