Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Tiny Teapots

More Tiny Teapots

   Here are more teapots from Martha Ess's "Tea is for Tatting".  The book has 4 different tiny teapots.



      The top left has one strand of Sulky 30 wt, #4032 and one strand of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 1/4 X 1 1/2".
      The top right has one strands of Sulky 30 wt, #4016 and one strand of silver sewing thread, measuring 1 3/8 X 1 7/8".
      The bottom has two strands of Sulky 30 wt, #4013 and two strands of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 3/8 X 1 3/4".


    The left has one strand of Lizbeth size 40 in Summer Breeze and one strand of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 3/8 X 2". 
     The top right has one strand of pearl cotton #12 and one strand of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 3/8 X 1 3/4".
     The bottom right has one strand of Sulky 30 wt, #4102 and one strand of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 X 1 1/8".


     These are the two for my resin shuttle.

     The top one strand of Lizbeth size 40 in Summer Breeze and one strand of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 1/4 X 1 3/4".
     The bottom one is an unknown sewing thread, smaller than the 30 wt and one strand of gold sewing thread, measuring 1 1/2 X 1/14"

     Thanks to Diane at "Lace-Lovin' Librarian" for the four samples of Sulky thread. 

     The Shuttle Shop imbeds your tatting, or you can use their tatting, into a resin shuttle.  Your piece can be no larger than 1 1/4" x 2 1/2".  If you are interested, e-mail Erin at   erinhinton@frontier.com


     My husband gave this to me yesterday, it's an early birthday present.  (My birthday isn't until next week.)  It just arrived in the mail and we couldn't wait to open it.


3 comments:

  1. All of your teapots are lovely! I am thrilled with the ones you sent me. I guess I really should open up that book and try them for myself. : )

    In case I miss it, I hope you have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teapots look great. They are very cute.
    Your husband is quite a sweetie to get you just what you wanted:) Have fun with it all!

    ReplyDelete